ANCEL AD310 Classic Enhanced Universal OBD II Scanner Car Engine Fault Code Reader CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool-Black
- Classic design, fast scan and erase trouble codes, even a beginner can use it read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time. It can not read and erase ABS, SRS(Airbag), and other systems fault codes.
- Works on MOST 1996 US-Based, 2000 EU-Based and Asian cars, and newer OBD II & CAN domestic or import vehicles. Supports English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and Portuguese.
- Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test, turn off the MIL (check engine light) as well as view freeze frame data. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- The AD310 scanner is well built with a large LCD display (128 x 64 pixel) that has white backlight and contrast adjustment, indicates test results directly. No need any Batteries or Charger, gets the power directly from the OBDII Data Link Connector in your vehicle.
- It's equipped with a 2. 5 feet long cable and made of a very thick flexible insulator. There are 4 buttons on AD310. The Up and Down button for scrolling the menu, the Enter and Exit button allow for navigation back and entering menu.
model number: AD310
Part Number: AD310
Details: ANCEL AD310 is a great upgrade from more basic diagnostic code readers. The major function of this scanner is detecting the Engine System, reading and erasing error codes. Once plugged into your vehicle's 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition. If your vehicle has a Check Engine Light on, AD310 is the first tool you need to have to help you determine the cause and find a solution.
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.3 x 1.4 inches