- Easily Extend The Life Of Your Tools – Forget the days of trying to find the correct angle by hand or accidentally tapering the edge of your tools. Chisel sharpening has never been so easy. The ATLIN Honing Guide allows you to easily choose your desired sharpening angle, and consistently achieve the perfect edge on your tools
- Instructions Included – Honing jigs can appear deceptively simple, however there is more to them than most people realize. Included with your order are illustrated, step-by-step instructions which detail how to get the perfect edge every time.
- Choose Your Own Angle – All standard sharpening angles can be achieved using this sharpening jig by adjusting the tool projection. Projection measurements for 25° and 30° angles are conveniently located on the packaging and on the cast aluminum body of the tool
- Sizing & Compatibility – Self centering and fully adjustable, this sharpening guide will fit chisels from 1/8” to 1-7/8” in width, and plane irons from 1-3/8” to 3-1/8” in width. Includes flat jaws for clamping mortise chisels, and grooved jaws for clamping paring chisels and planer blades
- Built To Last – The ATLIN Honing Tool features a hardened steel roller wheel which will not wear down over time or develop flat spots. The body of the chisel sharpener is crafted from durable cast aluminum
model number: WO1002A
Part Number: WO1002A
Details: The ATLIN Honing Guide is an essential tool for chisel sharpening and planer blade sharpening used by woodworkers of any and all skill levels, from hobbyists to professionals.You can trust that this sharpening tool will be around for the long haul, as the roller wheel is crafted of hardened steel which will never wear down or develop flat spots.WHAT CHISEL AND PLANE SIZES WILL THIS TOOL SUPPORT? The ATLIN Honing Jig has 3 sections for clamping your tools which are all fully adjustable: * The upper jaws clamp plane irons and adjust from 1-3/8" to 3-1/8" in width * The lower jaws clamp paring and low-angle chisels and adjust from 1/8" to 1-7/8" in width * Under the lower jaws, flat spots clamp mortise and high-angle chisels and adjust up to 1-7/8" in widthCAN I ADJUST THE SHARPENING ANGLE? Yes! This tool allows you to sharpen at nearly any angle you please by adjusting tool projection. Projection measurements for 25° and 30° angles can be conveniently located on the packaging and on the cast aluminum body of the tool for your convenience and ease of use.ARE INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED? Illustrated, step-by-step instructions are included with every order. The instructions detail how to set up various types of chisels, and plane irons in the honing tool.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.6 x 1.1 inches