- Variable speed (0-2, 600 RPM & 0-3, 200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Makita-built motor delivers 44 ft. Lbs. Of max torque and 90 ft. Lbs. Of nut-busting torque
- Ultra-compact design at only 6-3/8" Long and weighs only 2. 3 lbs. With battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Built-in L. E. D. Light illuminates the work area
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: The Makita 12V max CXT Cordless 1/4” Impact Wrench Kit (WT04R1) delivers power and speed in a compact size for efficient fastening. It is an ideal solution for working in tight spaces and overhead applications. The 12V max CXT 1/4” Impact Wrench weighs only 2. 3 lbs. (with 2. 0Ah battery), with variable speed (0-2, 600 RPM & 0-3, 200 IPM) and 44 ft. lbs. of Max Torque. Makita’s entire line-up of impact drivers and impact wrenches including the WT04Z is engineered with a proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism that is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel, as well as a unique heat-hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power.
Package Dimensions: 16.7 x 13.0 x 6.0 inches