- Variable 2-speed 1/2" hammer Driver-Drill (0-600 & 0-1, 900 RPM) with Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 480 in.Lbs. Of max torque; weighs only 3.9 lbs. With battery
- Variable speed impact driver (0-2, 900 RPM & 0-3, 500 IPM) provides 1, 460 in.Lbs. Of max torque for a wide range of fastening applications
- 6-1/2" circular saw delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood and weighs only 7.3 lbs. With battery
- Recipro saw provides 0-2, 800 SPM and features "tool less" blade change; weighs only 8.3 lbs. With battery
- 4-1/2" cut-off/ angle grinder delivers 8, 500 RPM; features automatic speed change technology that adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
Binding: Tools & Home Improvement
Details: The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 7-Piece Combo kit is built for the pro-user who demands a wide range of best-in-class cordless solutions. The XT704 delivers 7 Lithium-Ion cordless tools for drilling, driving, fastening, cutting, grinding, demolition, and more. The XT704 includes a ½” hammer driver-drill with 480 in. Lbs. Of max torque, a powerful impact driver with a full 1, 460 in.Lbs. Of max torque, and a 6-1/2” Circular saw that will cut 2x material at 45°. the kit also includes a Recipro saw with a refined crank mechanism that delivers faster blade speed and longer stroke length for more efficient cutting, and a 4-1/2” angle Grinder with an efficient Brushless motor for corded grinding performance without the cord. Additional cordless solutions include a rechargeable flashlight with Xenon bulb, and an FM/AM job site radio with iPod/MP3 player compatibility. The XT704 includes two 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah batteries, an efficient Rapid optimum charger, and tool bag. It’S part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
Package Dimensions: 38.0 x 15.2 x 14.5 inches