Milwaukee 5 Pack - 4 1 2 Hubbed Grinding Wheel for Grinders
- 5 Milwaukee Premium Hubbed Grinding Wheels | 4-1/2-Inch X 1/4 X 5/8-Inch | 11 UNC - For Metal & Stainless Steel
- 1/4" Thick Type 27 Depressed Hubbed Grinding Wheel Design For both Maximal Stability & Long Lasting Life
- Single Step Mount & Grind Wheel without the need for a Grinder Inner Flange or Locknut
- Engineered in Brookfield WI for Milwaukee 4-1/2 inch Angle Grinders & other 4-1/2 inch grinders with standard 5/8" - 11 UNC spindle thread | Coarse 24 Grit Count For Aggressive Grinding Action
- Consistent performance from wheel to wheel through superior manufacturing process. Tested for balance, resulting in smooth, vibration free grinding. Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp, Brookfield WI 53005 USA
Details: 5 Milwaukee Premium Hubbed Depressed 1/4" Metal & Stainless Steel Grinding Wheels, with a single step Mount & Grind feature that allows you to mount the wheel without the need of an inner flange or locknut, which are easily lost and expensively replaced. These wheels also feature the industry's fastest rotating operating speed, providing the fastest and effective stock removal and therefore maximal productivity. This (A24R) Grinding Wheel is made from Brown Fused Aluminum (A), a hard and tough material with excellent high strength properties. Our Industry leading 24 Grit Size is designed for aggressive surface area removal. This hard grinding disc (R) is effective on softer metals and general grinding applications. Milwaukee's long lasting and reliable bonding materials are ideally suited for grinding ferrous materials, stainless steel (INOX) and all other metal applications. Safety Note: higher operating speeds can be an effective method of increasing productivity, but operating a grinding wheel at excessive speeds is hazardous and can lead to breakage. Please refer to your angle grinder safety instructions for further information.
Package Dimensions: 5.2 x 5.0 x 4.5 inches